08 March 2004 - 11:10 a.m.
* kidnaping kylie - on what may have been the last hot day for the next nine months - and stopping at edithvale beach on the way to savers in frankston. highly enjoyable road trip with lots of good souvenirs.
* the possibility of a plane trip home and very soon
* the excitement of a newly acquired fluorescent pink cat harness with matching leash for my above-average-intelligence furball - hey, if people in europe do it...
* another hand-knitted jumper/sweater almost finished and looking lurvely
* dropping simon off at the airport yesterday for a business trip to sydney - i hate an empty bed
* having my wallet stolen in coles supermarket last night and discovering the loss only when at the register with a shopping cart/trolley FULL of groceries that we really needed
* finding out the perpetrators spent $3000 on my mastercard at coles, bi-lo and piedimonte's (my local!) while i had no money to buy groceries or get gas/petrol and simon's in sydney
* having to drive without a valid drivers license and knowing that it will take ages before i can get a duplicate of my missouri license sent to me
* having to wait another day to get anything sorted with the banks etc because today's a public holiday
too busy to buy groceries like everyone else - 10 September 2004
i am the worst friend ever - 07 September 2004
going on three months now - 31 August 2004
fairfield doggy - 05 August 2004